Friday, December 20, 2013

The Important Paper

I was looking for a paper
As it suddenly became important.
It must be burried deep in one of my pocket.
But I found:
Bills, business cards, credit cards
And some other crumbled papers.
I also found bunch of keys, some change.
But where is that paper;
Which is so important at this point of time.
It was just a paper with some scribbling, but
Now I need it, and became untraceable,
In the heap of these items, which are;
Lying on the tables scattered.
So much of stuff, no doubt
My wallet is buldged, so are my pockets
My feets feel the heat, hurting my back
I never realized and kept stuffing
Whatever came on my palm.
The key rings have keys,
Whose lock I cannot recall.
The multipurpose tiny swiss army 
Which I ever used that I can think of,
The tiny flashlight with dead batteries
Never ever needed to find anything.
So much clutter, for how long
Have been hibernating.
Now I know the reason of my lateness
The heavyness, the strange intumesce.
Can I separate these, as per importance
Or priority or needfulness.
But I need that piece of paper
My train of thoughts is swaying.
I have to focus, to locate the paper
Time never stopped;
To alleviate the priority
It just creates the importance and sneak by.
It will never create a vacuum
Neither will it rein the thoughts.
Did I loose it ?
Is it - somewhere else;
May be in another pant,
Or in the house or the car or anywhere.
I have to go through all the clutter
That I accumulated everywhere,
In anticipation, that one of them will;
Miraculously - become alive just like this paper
At particlar point of time.
--------------------------------
19/12/13


No comments:

Post a Comment