Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Soulmate


Valleys filled with flowers,
Adorned in colorful beds.
With fragrance swiming in the winds,
And the countless butterflies.
Descering as if ....
The rainbow is ascending 
To touch these alluring valleys.

As far as I can see-
I dream of capturing
The swimming fragrance
In its own sinuous exaltation,
And the sun hidden behind the cloud
Playing hide and seek
With the snowy mountain peak
Beaming innumerable questions.

Perhaps it was my dream
Still intact - with your gentle touch
Even after my awakening 
From deep sleep.
The chain of dream to reality
Still unbroken.
As you are closer to me.

Mine uncountable sorrows
Vanishes when
Your subtle smile 
Coalesce in my thoughts.
But the clouds starts darkening
Meander like dark shadow
Breaking all the cords of mind
As I see a hairy line of fret
On your glimmering face.

Are you not that rainbow
Or the sun playing hide and seek with the clouds
Who made me colourful
By staying closer at every moment.
Are you not that waterfall
Cascading down uninterrupted
Innundating the barren landscape.
With its own flustering noise
Playing multitude tunes
In this lonely wilderness life.

Your dalliance as if butterflies 
on sinuous winds
Radiating its own colour 
Every songs of mine 
Weaved by you in melodious tunes
You decorated them and
Every dreams of mine 
You  made them lively.

Whenever you waltz
By disappearing and hiding
I convince myself
And whisper to you- in sublime tone
Will you be my side again?


---------

No comments:

Post a Comment